Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ruling the Roost

So I figured I'd never get my house done enough to show anyone, so might as well just show what I have. So this is my house, as viewed from my Disciple. Notice the awesome cave behind my house, how cool is my backyard? So this is my bedroom, viewed by my DK. The bed is smashing a bunch of Vetrens reward beds together, the shelving is actually tables I flipped upside down and brought up to the roof. This is as far as I've gotten actually getting anything done. And, as you can see, even this is pretty sparse atm. Empty shelves, I'm living like I'm 20 again. The rest I'll show, but remember, I'm still in progress I don't know how the pro's do things, but I just throw all my crap out and figure out what I want to do with it later. Obviously "later" hasn't arrived for my dining set yet. And last, the walkway leading up to the bedroom. Love the two story houses design.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous house, where is it located? Mine is in the area around Strand of The Ancients. I love that area. Like what you did with the shelves, hehe I might have to copy your idea!

    ReplyDelete