Saturday, May 5, 2012

Benefits of starting early

So I got my shaman to level ten, and found out there is a promotion going on where lvl 10 or higher toon can talk to a "Herald of Telon" and be given a diplomacy wrist piece that increases your adventuring and crafting stats. It levels with you, and is the only thing that I know of that is as awesome as this. It's basically a passive buff to all spheres that levels up with you. This is an amazing thing, but they are going to stop giving them out come F2P. Because of this, I am now leveling all classes that I might on day want to play.

First up is my disciple. He'll be level ten and get his loots in an hour or so, then I'll probably start up a blood Mage. I can't tell you how awesome this is, so make sure you take advantage while you can!




Edit: there is an event going on atm, called M.E.S.T or something. If you talk to the herald while it's happening he'll give you a bag that replaces your harvesting belt that will hold certain items. More room = more awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment