Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome home presents

          Well, like I said in the last post, I looked around in WoW a bit, then jumped into Vanguard with both feet.  My buddy got my account working(something wrong with the sony files, nothing to do with VG at all) and now I'm back.  I downloaded HotkeyNet and started remembering all my old account info.  Just got through doing a 4 box Sorc through the Isle of Dawn, and am really digging how well Sorc was set up for boxing.  I'm going to try a group of Necro's for my Necro crafter, and I really need to test out my ability to play with melee guys, but for right now, I'm in a pretty good place.  I'll have some pics and introduce you to the crew eventually, but stay tuned, cause more Vanguard: Saga of Heroes posts are coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment